Time waits for no man, and the winner of the Extraordinary Bundle of Beautiful Things will be picked at random on Monday 26th March, to coincide with the launch of the Code of Extraordinary Change.
If you’ve already pre-registered then you’re all set; I hope you win (I’d love to win, but sadly have ruled myself ineligible!). Otherwise, you’ve got a little bit of time left to get involved and enter the give-away. You could win:
- a handmade leather Moleskine cover, engraved with “Sing in Me Muse”, the gorgeous and unique artwork from the design team at Tinder + Sparks.
- a signed copy of Karen Walrond‘s beautiful book, “The Beauty of Different”.
- Ingrid Michaelson’s new CD – “Human Again”, signed by Ingrid herself.
- A signed copy of the butt-kicking and simply awesome “Do The Work” from the brilliant Steven Pressfield.
- “You Are Lovely” – a signed print from the talented illustrator Jen Renninger.
- The soulful “Fortunes”, from the extraordinary Jen Lee.
- A signed copy of the heart-warming, funny and gorgeous book “Some Kind of Ride” by Brian Andreas.
- Your very own tin of Omnipotence (yes, really), from my good friends at the Brooklyn Superhero Supply Company.
- 2 signed CD’s (“Being Brave” and “As I Am”) from the hugely talented Karen Jacobsen.
- Your very own “Go Dent the Universe” t-shirt. Very cool.
Each of these things is just gorgeous, so it’s quite the collection. And of course, pre-registering also makes sure you have access to all of the members-only content (including free monthly calls where I’ll help you put your dent in the universe and video interviews with some amazing people who’ve created extraordinary things).
I’m dead excited and more than a little nervous I am about all of this – I’ve worked my cotton socks off to make sure the Code of Extraordinary Change blows your socks off. (There’s been a lot of sock action, for sure).
So head over to the The Code of Extraordinary and get involved; the world needs your kind of extraordinary.