Staying Up When You’re Put Down Affiliates
Hi, welcome to the affiliate page for “Staying Up When You’re Put Down”
Awesome to have you here.
Latest: The eBook’s now launched, and signing up to the affiliate program gives you 40% of each $27 sale you generate. You can go ahead and sign-up at any time, there’s no sale window and no date when the product will be removed.
I’m really excited about the possibility of real change that the eBook can bring to people who are on the receiving end of put-down behaviour, and I’m really thrilled with the feedback the it’s received so far. I want this to get to the people who need it, which is where you come in.
This page gives you everything you need to get going as an affiliate. Below you’ll find details about how to sign up, how to get the links and how to use the banner and button I’ve provided.
Hopefully it all makes sense, but drop me a line on email@example.com if you have any questions. I might have already sent you a copy of the eBook to look through, but if you don’t have it and want to take a look before you sign-up just drop me a line and I’ll wing it over to you.
How to Sign-up
Sign-up right here – it’s free and remarkably simple. If you already have an e-junkie account you can use that one, otherwise you can setup a new account really easily. When your account’s ready to go, here’s what you need to do:
1. Sign into your e-junkie account.
2. At this point, you’ll be at the Manage Your Affiliate Account page.
3. Click the Get Affiliate Code link, just like in the screen grab below.
4. Select Steve Errey from the drop-down list, then click “Get Affiliate Code”.
5. Select “Staying Up When You’re Put Down” from the list, then then click “Get Affiliate Code”.
6. You’ll see 2 chunks of code. The first one provides a link which sends the user to the product page here at theconfidenceguyonline.com, while the second code snippet is a “Buy Now” button that sends the user straight to the shopping cart page.
7. Just copy and paste the link (see below for examples) and you can then use that to make a text link or an image link (buttons and banners supplied below).
8. There’s a detailed help page that gives you a load more detail (just in case you want or need it).
Link code examples
In case you’re pretty new to linking and all this code stuff, I’ve put a couple of examples for you below. The place for the link code is highlighted in red – always make sure you use your own affiliate link otherwise it won’t work. And we wouldn’t want that.
Example 1: Text link to the product page
<a href=”https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=710901&c=ib&aff=13555&cl=13555“>Click here to get Steve’s book</a>
Example 2: Image link to the product page
<a href=”https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=710901&c=ib&aff=13555&cl=13555“><img src=”http://theconfidenceguyonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/PutDown_AffPromo_125x250.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”Buy Staying Up When You’re Put Down”></a>
Example 3: Image link direct to the shopping cart
<a href=”https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=710901&c=cart&aff=13555&ejc=2&cl=13555″><img src=”http://theconfidenceguyonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/PutDown_AffPromo_125x250.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”Buy Staying Up When You’re Put Down”></a>
Banners & Buttons
Below are a handful of buttons and banners that you can use on any page or post you want.
They’re hosted on my server, so you don’t have to worry about downloading, uploading or any other shennanigans. The banners are shown below, along with the full paths to each one.