So I’d like to introduce you to the Code of Extraordinary Change Playbook.
You can see what the Playbook is and what it does below, but I want you to have 2 things right away:
- A sample chapter of the Playbook (get it right now by clicking this link).
- A 50% discount on the cost of the Playbook. Until midnight on Sunday 15th April I want you to be able to get your copy of the Playbook at a hefty 50% off. That’s one hell of a bang for your buck, and it won’t be repeated.
What is it and what’s in it for me?
The Playbook is the ultimate universe-denting guide; giving you time-tested insights, exercises, ideas, structures and strategies to crack life wide open. It combines everything I’ve learned from a decade of coaching along with some of the latest findings from the extraordinary field of neuroscience, along with a heap of feedback about what was good and bad about what I was doing and how I was doing it.
Its 136 pages, 8 chapters and 30 worksheets are aimed at unburdening you of the things that weigh you down and hold you back and equipping you with the things that move you, drive you and make you a force of nature. It’s all here in the Playbook.
I may be a little biased here, but I reckon this is pretty flippin’ brilliant. I’m honestly thrilled with what’s in the Playbook and I know it can make a big difference if you let it.
Here’s how to use your 50% discount:
- Go to the Playbook page by clicking here or on the book cover.
- Click the “Add to cart” button if you’re ready.
- On the cart screen, enter the discount code play50 and click “Update cart”.
- That’s it; you’ve just saved $98 and can get going right away.
Drop me a line if you have any questions or problems, and don’t forget that the 50% offer runs out at midnight on April 15th!
- Other articles you might like:None Found